About Bromley GP Alliance
Bromley GP Alliance (BGPA) is a network of 39 Bromley Practices working collaboratively to enhance the health and wellbeing of Bromley residents – currently covering over 310,000 patients, nearly 95% of the Bromley population.
BGPA has been providing a GP service for Bromley patients at its Primary Care GP Hubs 7 days per week since December 2015 including:
- Headache service
- NHS health checks
Why did BGPA choose Radar Healthcare?
BGPA were looking to standardise systems and processes across a range of sites it provides services from. Implementing an entirely new assurance system seemed daunting at first and the management team knew it would take some time to get it right but knew it would be worth it in the long run.
Radar’s quality and compliance software was chosen because of the depth of assurance it could offer. BGPA saw they could work closely with the Radar team, ensuring that the configurations exactly met the requirements of the organisation at all levels.
The best thing about working with Radar has been their flexibility and willingness to produce a system that works for us. Radar fully supported us with our CQC inspection. To have all our evidence in one place was so helpful; the tracking within Radar ensured we were compliant and received a ‘Good’ rating in every area in our first inspection.
How has Radar supported Bromley GP Alliance with quality improvement and compliance?
- Encouraged good communication across all staff, ensuring that they have access to policies, procedures and relevant information; facilitating the sharing of best practice and lessons learned
- Streamlined work to ensure compliance with national and local requirements
- Reporting that provides and organisational overview within minutes
- Increase in staff training and evidence compliance to over 90%
- 100% adherence to drug stock control, monitoring and audit across all hub sites
- Improvement in complaints and incident logging, tracking and sharing with a record of action plans created as a result
Staff told us they felt supported and engaged with managers and there was a strong focus on continuous learning and improvement at all levels of the organisation.