You may have heard that the NHS are replacing NRLS (National Reporting and Learning System) with PSIMS (Patient Safety Incident Management System). Radar are currently working with the NHS improvement team on this replacement.
PSIMS will enable you to record events that may have affected a patient’s safety while they were being cared for by the National Health Service in England. The information you then record will be used to identify the best ways for the NHS to care for patients.
Here at Radar, we are looking to release our PSIMS module into BETA in early 2021. The main features are:
- Use standarised PSIMS forms that automatically update to match PSIMS latest Taxonomy/Version (questions/dependencies)
- Automatically manage the submission of reportable events
- Remove any requirements for mapping and manual maintenance overheads
- Ability to set specific event types as reportable to PSIMS
- Ability to set a location as reportable to PSIMS (for those who may only provide NHS services at specific locations)
If you’d like to find out more, please don’t hesitate to contact us and our Product Team will be more than happy to help.