We’re proud to be the strategic partner of the 14th Patient Safety Congress. In September 2021 it will bring together 1000+ attendees with the shared goal of transforming patient safety across health and social care.
- Real solutions: In 2019, 94% of attendees went away with specific ideas to take back to their organisation. Sessions will share practical ideas and best practice which you can adopt into your own work
- High profile speakers: Be part of a timely opportunity to hear from national policy makers, senior healthcare leaders, frontline innovators and patient advocates
- Patient speakers on an equal platform: Patients and relatives sit at the heart of what we do, and we ensure that they are meaningfully involved across the whole programme
- Challenging content and influential conversations: We challenge our speakers and attendees to be open and honest and tackle difficult conversations to ensure real progress is achieved
- Your contribution matters: This isn’t a one-way transfer of information – the most worthwhile discussions stem from questions and debate. Get a chance to input into the national programme and raise your concerns with policy makers to ensure patient safety priorities align
- Inspiration from other safety critical industries: to really move outside of groupthink and move forward, we recognise the importance of looking outside the UK healthcare sector, bringing in international experts from other sectors and healthcare systems
- Training: HSJ events are geared toward giving you maximum opportunity for learning and interacting with the content on offer. The event provides you with a training opportunity and the CPDSO accreditation means you can earn up to 12 points (or 12 hours of CPD accredited activity)