Join our webinar with Health Plus Care on the 25th of February from 3.55pm to 4.40pm, where we cover how information can improve the patient journey through care settings. The online event runs from February 24th to 25th and is all about the UK’s health and social care community.
In this session you’ll learn:
- How more effective use of information and technology can improve the patient journey through care settings
- How you can make more use out of A&E waiting times
- Why technology provides an opportunity to do things that the human eye may have missed
- How data delivers better outcomes
Our speakers are:
- Paul Johnson, CEO at Radar Healthcare
- Ann Highton, Governance Advisor at Lancashire and Cumbria ICS, Local Maternity System
- Alistair Frost, Vice President at Vital Hub
- Amjid Mohammed, at Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Health Plus Care Online will welcome over 3,000 health and care professionals and offer a stimulating online conference programme, with over 50 sessions, including case studies, panel debates and keynotes, all delivered virtually by healthcare leaders, policymakers and strategists and most importantly – those who are battling to make a difference on the front line.